Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gahhh

Ohhh, lookey, a frustrated post! Because I'm just so FRUSTRATED. I got half an hour of sleep last night. And for the stupidest reason. That whole mega-spit thing was completely out of control. It's been pretty bad for a while, but it's never kept me up all night. And it's still happening. All the time. Everywhere I go, everything I do, is always accompanied by saliva, and it tastes awful, and I can't just SWALLOW it, because then it makes me feel sick. I've tried chewing gum, several different flavors, I eat pickles and tomatoes and crackers and chips and nothing dries it up. I can hardly even play flute, because I have to stop and SPIT every ten seconds. To top it off, I have a hard time walking, because my joints are ceased up from Decadron and chemo and I have to think long and hard about whether it's really worth it to go up the stairs. Even when I'm sitting, it's all just pain and spit, and I'm just so TIRED. I want to go to sleep, but I can't. I'm going to play the Rochester dance tonight, and TS is going for sushi first, and I can't WAIT. I hope some crazy company and miso soup and music will distract me from this nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I am waiting for your new post now.I just read you post about your problem that night.sometimes it happens like you had experience.I think if you get problem like this in future,you should try for soup or any juice.

    magnesium

    ReplyDelete