Sunday, October 4, 2009

Crazytalk Pt. 1

SOOOO, as promised, here is "Crazytalk," me typing through the night on Wednesday, September 16th, starting at roughly where the post "The Words Flow On" ended.

-Note: I was originally typing it for a Facebook note, so that's why it's got some Facebook references.-


-----------------


September 16th, 2009 4:30 AM


-->Wow this is crazy. I don't really know what you'll think of it, it kind of feels like something I haven't really done and shown people (a lot, putting it here on my Facebook.......) before, so bear with me... Or not bear with me (is that how you spell "bear" when it's used that way? I dunno. I'll check or ask sometime. Oops, guess I just did ask!). =P <--


----


So, I was about to start writing, because that's just what I DO lately, and the red one popped up. Heheh, the red one. That one over there, that is red. Anyway, you know what I mean, I hope, the red 1 at the bottom of the screen. Ok. Of course you do.

And now I'm just laughing at myself, because I dunno... I just strike me as funny, though of course that could totally be the combination of NO sleep for a while (and no sleep in a while ahead too, so it seems), and this ridiculous mood (that I keeeeeep mentioning. Because it just keeps occurring to me. Again and again and again. Yeah. Ok.), and other things... that I can't think of right now.


AAAAAANYWAY, the red one popped up.

Oh jeez. This is not working. I keep starting to laugh. Because I'm thinking about how funny this is to me (duh. That was really profound, I just thought I'd mention).


I don't think I'm going to get past the red one.

*Pause*

Maybe I will.

*Preparing self to get past red one. "Preparing-self" posture.*

I don't know if it's working. I think I'm making it worse. A lot worse.

I really hope you're enjoying this, because I DEFINITELYNODOUBTABOUTIT am, and I don't want to be annoyingly happy or anything...

I feel like now would be a good time to have a conversation with the world.

Firstly, I've just got SO INCREDIBLY MUCH TO SAY (I guess it would be a slightly mis-balanced conversation, between me and the world, you know, me being the one with more to say... I don't know. But the world has a lot to say. A lot. So incredibly much, so many people, wow. Maybe it WOULD be balanced... Yeah, that's how I feel right now. I feel like I've got a world's worth of stuff just asking to be said.

Oh, and it's 5:15 AM, and according to ummmm, me, once it gets into the 5ish area of morning, it's morning, and I've stayed up all night, and I have clinic in 3 hours and 45 minutes, and I was planning on getting up in 2 and a half hours, some of the people here may already BE up, because they have been in the past, and yeah. Whooooopie yay (that one was actually sarcastic, I feel kinda bad about not getting any sleep. Ok, more than kinda. But I have some reasoning, which is probably pretty unreasonable, now that I think about how reasonable I've BEEN.)

I was trying to go to sleep, and I was thinking a lot.

That sentence is just so blatantly (I spelled it "blantantly" at first, and was looking at it, and the red line of spell-check was under it bugging me, and I just couldn't see what was wrong. And I secondary-clicked on it, and it kindly told me that it SHOULD be "blatantly" and I was like... oh. Right. Ooops. So I already knew that I haven't got all my capacities right now (and I've got bonus ones galore)) obvious for me right now. That was, "That sentence is just so blatantly obvious for me right now. Because, for your ease of reading, I decided that I should break up a perfectly simple sentence with some perfectly NOT simple sentences about blatant mispelling. <--- Heheheheheh, which I neatly misspelled (not on purpose!!!!).


Now I'm trying really hard not to let any sound of my ruckus of laughing escape into the part of the world where other people can hear me. Like, four feet away, where my mom is sleeping (we're sharing a room here, but there are two beds).


So, for a bit, I'm calmed down from my laughing, had a chance to warn Ronny that I have another post coming, and it's titled "Crazytalk."

"Crazytalk" was just what I typed in real fast for the title before I saved a draft, but I guess it's going to stick.

I do that, save drafts, while I write. I'm really paranoid that I'll click on something wrong (and I'm using a track-pad mouse, with touch-clicking, so it wouldn't really be that hard, if I got excited and wasn't careful (which is actually pretty likely, believe it or not...) and lose the whole thing. So I copy-and-paste it. Or at least do a "copy" command, as a quick back-up, so that I can do a paste if I have to (that one's not too reliable though, since I sometimes copy something small, and forget. And then haha, one time I lost something semi-long, but I had done that just-in-case copy, and so I proudly and confidently did a paste command and I just got this little thing, a random word or something. Yeah. Major disappointment. I'd have MUCH rather had that semi-long thing, y'know, almost finished, and maybe it hadn't been the easiest thing to write... And this little word comes up instead. Like, "monkey", or "potato" (I don't know WHY I'd copy those words, but who knows.... ... <--Usually, when I'm writing (typing, really, though, lately. <--Wow, all separated by commas. Nice going, Nadine. I have to talk about the commas. But I'm talking about typing right now, so I'll wait with the commas. Just so I don't forget about them, though. Oooook, prioritizing now, are we. RIGHT. Typing. Ok, so anyway, usually when I'm typing, and I get something like those periods all there, with a space in between them, and there's too many (way too many), because I've gone back and changed something, or removed something, tweak, you know (I meant "tweaked", there, but kinda like how strange the "tweak" seems, so I'll keep it for you). Ohhh wow, now I can't remember where I am in the sentence, and can't remember what the sentence even WAS, because I was too busy with putting stuff in parenthesis. I'd say this is getting a bit out of hand. What d'you think? But it's really really really fun. For me. Yeah. I'm really having the time of my life here, sitting in the dark, on the edge of my bed for what... WHAT ALMOST SIX HOURS????????? Almost six hours. That just blows my mind, for some reason. Six hours. Of typing. Words. Just me and the keyboard and the screen (well, not quite, I had a couple of breaks, to comment-converse with a few people, because of that awesome red one). At least the screen's brightness is set as low as it'll go (though it seem's bright, I guess because of all the dark around me haha, what an Idea (and that just happened to come out capitalized! How quaint. I'll keep it for you. And me, as it happens.)

Anyway, time just FLEW. Wow, I wouldn't have thought it's been that long, but I guess it could have been... Maybe possibly. Oh wait, it hasn't. I don't think... Yet, I mean, I said "almost", right? Almost, anyway, a few minutes ago. I think I started at around 1 AM, maybe a bit before... Now it's 5:54 AM, according to my lovely computer. Oh, good. 5 hours. Ok. Well, yes, 5 hours? Hang on. 1AM2AM3AM4AM5AM6AM ('cause it will be in 2 minutes). Well that really seems like 5 hours to me, because see, if I count them, the ones I've completed, I get 12345 (I'm not counting six, because it hasn't been completed yet! Wow! Deep thinking, Nadine!) Ok, so that was done mostly in humor, because It's kind of silly, and..... I don't think that sentence needs finishing, I think I should start a new one and just ignore it there all sad and hanging....

*Laughing and trying not to make a noise again*


Wow, this is just so much fun. I can't believe how much fun I'm having here.


Oh, look! I capitalized that "It's", just randomly. And now you get to go and try to find it. Oooooh, scavenger hunt! For the randomly capitalized words! Noooooooo this is going way too far! It really is. But there's so much possibility. That's it, I just keep seeing possibilities, ALL OVER THE PLACE. Maybe I'll be distracted from the scavenger hunt one by another one, because I seem to be distraction-prone lately. Nooo, because the thing is, you won't know if I decided to do the hunt or NOT, so you'll have to start looking for randomly capitalized words, and I could be sitting here while you're doing that, just laughing, because I really haven't made any capital and special words. Except for the two that I told you about. But maybe those really aren't there (but you'd have noticed if the first one, Idea, wasn't done, because I pointed it out pretty clearly (or so I thought). And lookeylookey, there's another one! Right there, that Idea again. And again. Oh my!

This is too much fun.

Ok, so, moving on (maybeeee, heheh, but maybe I'm really capitalizing words in random spots instead (y'know, I'm not counting ALL CAPS ones, 'cause I use those anyway... Maybe too much, but anyway. Yeah. Just the ones that are Randomly capitalized (like that one! Yay!) Anyway, the thing is, you've been reading this (maybe), and you'd probably have noticed the ones I'd done in stealth and secrecy, maybe. So it's really just me being crazy in the way that I am and feel ok being (for now), in a note entitled "Crazytalk".


------------


Continued in "Crazytalk Pt. 2" =D

1 comment:

  1. It is my pleasure to read your article! What a vivid photo it is! Thank you for sharing! good luck!

    ReplyDelete