Friday, September 4, 2009

Stuff To Do

To Do Soon-ish/Goals/Things I Want to Get Done:

->Get my jewelry business up and running again.
->Practice flute more -- get back in flute shape.
->Learn the Dutilleux Sonatine, Cimerosa concerto, and the Hindemith flute Sonata.
->Play contra dances more.
->Strengthen foot percussion again.
->Visit friends I've been meaning to visit.
->Sort my things and get rid of a lot of them.
->Henna tattoo my head.
->Go to acro in Olean.
->Write letters, reply to friends' letters.
->Set up a very cozy, nice space in our new apartment.
->Think about college visits and timing.
->Compose more.
->Make a tune-book of my tunes/write them all down in one place.
->Write more blog entries.
->Fill in my spaces on the TS recording.
->Be super prepared for the RFA competition.
->Study for SATs/take SATs.
->Be in normal physical shape.
->Practice piano.
->Get more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment