Thursday, September 24, 2009


I sort of can't believe I haven't put any photos in my posts until now...  
Ah well.  
This won't be a long one, I just wanted to try it.
I'm working on my project for Journeys, and I just came across a bunch of photos from before my diagnosis, and after, and the transition photos.  
So, the photo with the orangutans on the tower at the zoo in Washington D.C. and the one with Sylvia and I in the ER were next to each other on the camera...  

It was about half an hour before my diagnosis, and we thought I had anemia.

1 comment:

  1. That feels like forever ago. Almost another lifetime. Not necessarily a happier one, just different. We're pretty happy anyways. But back in that lifetime I had a very different reaction to offhand comments about cancer. A certain lightheartedness about it didn't bother me. Now, for some reason, it does. The answer to "how did you spend your summer?" is also a lot different than it would have been. And I know waaaaaaaaay more about blood than I ever did (or wanted to...). Anyways, I miss you, so I was reading your blog. And then I started thinking. And ramblings came out.
    *Hugs!!!*

    ReplyDelete