Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jelly Keys

I just have to describe this keyboard.
It is made out of gel-stuff, and it can roll up, and the keys are islands that my fingers can miss (getting stuck in-between, not fun). The keys also don't necessarily press straight down, making my typing sort of wobbly. They are completely silent. There are two spacebars, one for each thumb. The whole thing is sort of clear, and I can see the wires inside, which is veryvery cool. Anyway, I'm in the Eastman computer lab, since I was early for flute choir. This is the only keyboard like this in the whole place.
And y'all are probably thinking, "So, it's gel roll-up keyboard, move on."
But it's exciting to me, I've never used one before!
Ok, off to play flute with other people playing flute.

No comments:

Post a Comment