Friday, April 10, 2009

Day of Mis-Matched Eyes (a.k.a. My Day At Home)

I haven't had a whole day with hardly anything planned for such a long time. I forgot what it's like. I went to class this morning, got back around 11:30. Then I did my homework, took pictures of an awesome chess set, did back-bends and handstands, and composed a bit, and now I just feel lazy and yucky. I need to practice flute, and I need to clean my room (which will take about 10 minutes, it's really not that scary right now), I need to be off of the computer. And after I practice and clean, I can only imagine how good it will feel to be done with everything for today. Which hasn't happened in ages.

Jack-the-dog's eyes are the coolest eyes. One is bright, bright blue, with an icy glow, and the other is dark reddish-brown. He's curled up on the rug in front of the (empty) fireplace, looking at me now, and they're beautiful. Whoever picked this rug picked well. It's tan and extremely fluffy, just a fluffier version of Jack-the-dog's fur. I'm picturing all of the dog hair that's probably in the rug sort of floating out. It would be a two inch thick rug of pure fur rising out of the normal one. Cool. 'Cause it hardly shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment